Do Not Use this. Use Console in Lightning instead.
Case Feeds is the new way to work with Cases in Salesforce. It is a cut down version of the Console in Service Cloud. Other objects can now have a Feed View.
|Page Properties Report|
Good Things about Case Feeds
- Enable Publisher Actions - Customize > Chatter > Settings (note: this option moves after Summer '14).
- Enable Case Feed Actions and Feed Items - Customize > Cases > Support Settings - https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=case_interaction_enabling.htm&language=en_US. This also converts the existing Cases to the new feed layout - see https://help.salesforce.com/htviewhelpdoc?id=case_interaction_upgrading_cases.htm&siteLang=en_US
- Create a Case Feed Layout
- Use Page Layout Editor to Configure Actions - https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=case_interaction_using_ple.htm&language=en_US - NOTE: This item will NOT be visible unless Step 1 is done - don't waste 1 hour looking for it, like I did.
- Create and customise your Publisher Actions
- Create Custom Links instead of your Custom Buttons - see bug mentioned here http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/33223/custom-buttons-on-feed-views
- Set up Quick Text
- Give one user access to the feed layout to test
- Do help guide for users
- Apply feed layout to all users
- Do training for users